DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 AIR 2 - Favorite Feature: Super Size Ugly !

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Why those 48 Mg Super Size pictures are so cool , little editing goes a long way in transforming Blah into something OK.

This was captured last night in 20 mph winds : 20 Degrees at low lighting and did not look promising.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain / Snow and Land on Water.

Screenshot 02-17-2021 15.11.11.jpg

Double click to get the full details of the crop.

Screenshot 02-17-2021 15.12.46.jpg

For those that do not have a big wide screen monitor

Screenshot 02-19-2021 17.29.47.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I tend to shoot mostly videos with my MA2 but, the pictures you posted are interesting, especially the cropped shot. They make me want to try taking some 48 MP photos too. If for no other reason than to see what kind of 48 MP shots I can get out of my MA2 and play around with editing them in post. Thanks for sharing and for the motivation to try something new. ? :)

Reactions: Hi-Flyer
I tend to shoot mostly videos with my MA2 but, the pictures you posted are interesting, especially the cropped shot. They make me want to try taking some 48 MP photos too. If for no other reason than to see what kind of 48 MP shots I can get out of my MA2 and play around with editing them in post. Thanks for sharing and for the motivation to try something new. ? :)
Thanks to one of the Members who has posted some amazing pictures I also go inspired , but the Pictures that I took were terrible or so i thought .

Turns out all the Magic is in the editing .
Im using Lightroom Classic to squeeze out all the Info the Air 2 is giving me , its a game changer.

I found a retail copy so no monthly fees as that adobe will wipe you out .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in and out of the storm.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard