DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 flying backward on it's own!

That's not correct, probably you mix up the 2 flights you talk about or you don't recall the events correctly...

During below leg marked with a yellow dashed arrow you had the elevator stick fully forward & the drone obeyed & flew forward.

View attachment 164743

It's also easily seen in the log values below (within the yellow frame you have the same leg as above sat.pic.), if looking at the Pitch axis... you had the elevator on max forward (blacked dashed), the drone accelerated up to 26,9mph with a negative pitch value of about 17 degrees (negative value=drone nose down = forward flight). All is working as you command between 471,5sec-545sec.

View attachment 164744
You are absolutely correct… I forgot that it did obey the forward command at that point for a little while. When I stopped where you see the end of the dotted line it went back to being stuck in the full backward position and that is where I had to fly it backwards the rest of the way home 👍
Still seems like an issue in the controller from what you all have shared with me.
I ended up ordering a new RC to see if that will remedy the issue.

Reactions: RodPad
So far so good with a replacement controller... I didn't go far. Just set up and calibrated in my driveway and flew around my property a bit. So, hopefully you all helped find my solution! Thank you for all the input.

Reactions: RodPad

Dude, glad you gave us an update!

It is required that you stick a round, give us some updates what happens after this.
Also your required to help others when you can.

The pay scale is pretty low here. :)Thumbswayup👌

Rod ..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes