DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s certifications

Oldi001

Reactions
Can anyone share a picture of the MA 2S internal (i.e. battery compartment) sticker please? Many colleagues from Europe are eager to see if there any C1 or similar labels there..

Can anyone share a picture of the MA 2S internal (i.e. battery compartment) sticker please? Many colleagues from Europe are eager to see if there any C1 or similar labels there..
Might be better to post a msg on YT to those that claim to have one, or wait a day when DJI actually announces it and all the details and fine print should come out. Perhaps someone here has one... It won't be long now reportedly.

From what I'm reading it's unlikely to be C1 marked. It might be C2 marked though. That would be useful for those of us with the A2 CofC.

IF there's not Cat marking I wont be buying and will hold onto my Air 2. DJI dropped the ball if this drone is going to end up as A3 cat in 2022

Reactions: Oldi001
There is always a possibility that DJI knows something we don't in regards to how they classify their drones. Only time will tell..

Hmmm.... does seem bizarre to release a drone now without a C marking.

Feels like it's more tempting to get a cheap Air 2 as a fill in until C-marked drones arrive.
Wonder how much it'll drop to?

There is always a possibility that DJI knows something we don't in regards to how they classify their drones. Only time will tell..
Saw something somewhere saying that DJI are actively lobbying for certification of legacy drones but I agree, worth waiting to see if the Air2S is certification ready.

Saw something somewhere saying that DJI are actively lobbying for certification of legacy drones but I agree, worth waiting to see if the Air2S is certification ready.
You’ll probably be waiting a REAL long time, it’s not worth the wait. You may as well give up the thought of ever flying if you want to wait for a Government agency to certify a drone for some class.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet