DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s & DJI RC hard case?

There is, at least on Amazon, but it's much bigger than what I have now, so I ordered a separate case for the remote. I don't mind carrying two smaller cases if the remote case fits. I'll know tomorrow.

I’m also looking for a hard case with the same configuration to replace the one I have. I wonder if this means any hard case that fits the Smart Controller will also fit the new RC Controller.

Reactions: Severian
How tight is the controller inside the opening, pretty snug? I’ve wondered if the smart controller is about the same size as the dji rc and looks like you explain it well on that photo.
Top to bottom is fairly the same sized. Left to right is loose. Give me a week and I can compare smart controller to rc to rc pro. I have all 3 but original smart controller left home with my mini 2

How tight is the controller inside the opening, pretty snug? I’ve wondered if the smart controller is about the same size as the dji rc and looks like you explain it well on that photo.
Smart controller and RC Pro are basically the same size. The RC is smaller and the RC-N1 is smaller than that.
RC Pro - 183.27×137.41×47.6 mm (antennas folded, controllers not mounted)
RC - Without control sticks: 168.4×123.7×46.2 mm
RC-N1 - 150x100x40 mm

Smart controller and RC Pro are basically the same size. The RC is smaller and the RC-N1 is smaller than that.
RC Pro - 183.27×137.41×47.6 mm (antennas folded, controllers not mounted)
RC - Without control sticks: 168.4×123.7×46.2 mm
RC-N1 - 150x100x40 mm
For those of us used to Imperial measurements:
RC Controller 6-5/8" x 4-7/8"

I have one and HIGHLY recommend it!!

I wanted to get signed up so I could reply to this. :) I have an Air 2S fly-more kit, with the smart controller and a standard controller I bought in order to use with my iPhone for DroneBase work. This case fits ALL of the gear in it without ANY issues. They also make variants for the newer pro controllers, etc. Might be worth a check?

good luck!

P.S. Sorry, JUST saw Lykus replied above! LOL The 210 is the case I have, but the 230 looks perfect!!!!

Last edited:
Is there a hard case that will house the Air 2s and the new DJI RC? I have one that works with the old controller. But the new RC doesn't fit. Thanks.
I got this in June of 2022 when I got my Air 2S in June. I don't have the smart controller pro but the smart controller pro will fit according to the description;

Hard Case

oops didn't realize how old this thread was i'm sorry,i'm probably too late lol.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev