Air 2S firmware 2.04.16.90 released

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
New firmware has been released for the Air 2S. Here’s a complete list of changes:
  • Optimized DJI AirSense
  • Optimized environment light detection and warning prompts
The official release notes document is available on the Air 2S downloads page.

I
Dammit.

No waypoints.

Still no option NOT to shoot jpegs.
I suspect you'll never see either option ever (IMHO) or you'll be waiting a real long time.. DJI obviously does not give a rip about waypoints.. But if they eventually add it to some model drone, there will be some happy pilots.

I've seen a couple of videos that recommend not to update, there must be some serious error
There sometimes is a reason to wait, what did the videos report or you just spotted them and didn't watch?

Dammit.

No waypoints.

Still no option NOT to shoot jpegs.
I own several DJI drones and the option NOT to shoot jpeg is not on any of them. So, I doubt you will see that for the Air 2s.

I've seen a couple of videos that recommend not to update, there must be some serious error
please link to these videos before we update....

I did a search and other than the indecipherable video at the moment, I've seen nothing else that says there is an issue with the firmware.. Doesn't mean there isn't, but if there is, it may take a while to register

And the changes themselves do not seem overly significant... Improved Airsense and better lowlight detection..

If you go to the DJI forum you’ll find a few reports of the update bricking the A 2S. That firmware has been fixed with firmware update 2.04.1690.

If you go to the DJI forum you’ll find a few reports of the update bricking the A 2S. That firmware has been fixed with firmware update 2.04.1690.
That seems to be the same version we're discussing here, was there a release with a different # before this one?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet