DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S Fly More Combo WITHOUT a controller. - SOLD.

marshvet

Reactions
I have an Air 2S WITHOUT a controller but with many extras. The drone itself and one of the 3 batteries are brand new; Drone #1.jpgDrone #2.jpgDrone #3.jpgDrone #4.jpgnever been flown. They were a replacement via DJI Care Refresh. It includes: 6 extra DJI propellers, 2 sets of Master Air Screw props, a Hanatora 4 battery charger with adapters for both house and car, a Lipo Safe bag for the batteries, brackets for Arc V strobes, leg extensions, a case, a Phantom Rain Rescue Jacket and a few more. There is only one set of ND filters. It is pictured twice since I forgot to open it to show the contents on the first one. I am asking $900 plus shipping.

Reactions: mereflyer
I have an Air 2S WITHOUT a controller but with many extras. The drone itself and one of the 3 batteries are brand new; View attachment 166627View attachment 166628View attachment 166629View attachment 166630never been flown. They were a replacement via DJI Care Refresh. It includes: 6 extra DJI propellers, 2 sets of Master Air Screw props, a Hanatora 4 battery charger with adapters for both house and car, a Lipo Safe bag for the batteries, brackets for Arc V strobes, leg extensions, a case, a Phantom Rain Rescue Jacket and a few more. There is only one set of ND filters. It is pictured twice since I forgot to open it to show the contents on the first one. I am asking $900 plus shipping.

I’m interested, please contact me 757-739-5195. Tom