DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s FPV mode

Fire377

Reactions
Hi, Im just noticing in video mode, normal flight mode, when yawing the video looks on occasion like it's in FPV mode, but not every time.
When using spotlight and other automatic modes it's fine. Is the unit faulty or am I missing something. It seems to jump into FPV mode without input.
Regards
Phil

There is a sideway setting make sure you have that turned off, it stops the drone from dipping hard and creates and FPV type flight.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain and Land on the Water.

I know the exact problem. When you turn your drone on again first go to your control drop down screen and see if your drone is in follow me or fpv. Then go back to the flight screen and disable and then re-enable apas. When you do this the drone should have automatically switched to fpv mode as well as disable sideways flight.

Reactions: pommy
I know the exact problem. When you turn your drone on again first go to your control drop down screen and see if your drone is in follow me or fpv. Then go back to the flight screen and disable and then re-enable apas. When you do this the drone should have automatically switched to fpv mode as well as disable sideways flight.
Hi, do you know if it supposed to do this? Mine keeps switching from Follow to FPV also. If I accidentally press the icon above the take off icon (which I do often as it’s too close on my phone) it goes to FPV. Next time I swap the battery out, it’s back in FPV. Annoying.

This exactly happened to me a couple of times. I noticed the camera mode automatically switched to FPV mode even I had previously set it to Follow. But I have not checked it after that as I did not notice the FPV attitude by going hard left or right and I hope it stays in Follow mode.

Just started noticing this issue as well after upgrading to 1.4.8 (1185). Did not have that problem in 1.4.8 (1120) or 1.4.4

Just started noticing this issue as well after upgrading to 1.4.8 (1185). Did not have that problem in 1.4.8 (1120) or 1.4.4
The official one on the DJI website still shows 1.4.8 (1120). Are you using the beta one?

You might have the gimbal mode mapped to a controller button and be hitting it without noticing, check rc config.

Mine flipped to FPV somehow. It drove me nuts trying to figure out what was going on until I noticed the setting had changed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User