DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S pitching up and down while going forward, speed fluctuating

ligo

Reactions
Hi, having issues with my Air 2S pitching up and down when power is full on. I can upload logs if told where to upload. Tried flying my Mini 2 in the same area within a few mins with no issue, low winds and open countryside. Any thoughts on this? Thanks .

There is two type of Power On : Cinematic and dragster.

If you just hammering it into sport mode , that can cause the camera to move so what you might try doing is to counter the camera with your finger on the wheel.

This also works well if you start off gradual in speed and pick up the speed as you go but still keep your finger on the camera control so you can counter in the wind speed.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain an Capture the Storm.

There is two type of Power On : Cinematic and dragster.

If you just hammering it into sport mode , that can cause the camera to move so what you might try doing is to counter the camera with your finger on the wheel.

This also works well if you start off gradual in speed and pick up the speed as you go but still keep your finger on the camera control so you can counter in the wind speed.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain an Capture the Storm.
Have a look at this, right stick was forward, wind > 10mph, no gusts. This video was a couple of months ago, DJI advised recalibrate IMU and Compass, which I did. All FW on latest version.

I have not seen that kind of behavior before , thus u need to send it back .

wow bizarre behaviour never seen anything like that.....

Three emails to DJI and no reply.
where did you buy from ?
i got mine from a local shop ,if that's your case dont even bother with DJI ,customer service is appalling.
i swapped a bad air 2 last year after months no questions asked i just swapped it.

Go online and open a case I’ll be much faster
not than taking it back to local store like i did same day lol........ :p thats if it was bought local.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deauxpamine