DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S propellors

The Master AirScrew props work very well, but they have negligible effect on performance. They are slightly quieter, but they do have a different pitch that for most people is a little more pleasing to hear. That is probably the only claim of theirs that I think is on point. They are thinner than OEM, so a bit more flexible, but the single biggest benefit is they come in different colors. I have several sets. They go on sale periodically, so I would wait for it then unless you need to make the change now.

Russ, had a great review last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dbez1 and YVRGUY
@tkf when it comes to props, apart from MAS props ,which seem to be of good quality and work well, be careful when buying other none OEM props off the net, some of them are of dubious quality
if possible stick with OEM props if you can ,read the advert carefully in the description
if it says genuine DJI props then you should be ok
but if the add just says suitable for such and such a drone, then they are probably knock offs.
along with the Battery ,the props play a considerable role in keeping your drone in the air ,and are two things that shouldn't be skimped on when getting replacements

Thanks, @old man mavic. This is exactly my fear, if I'm honest. I would be very very wary what prop I put on my aeroplane, so I'd treat the drone no differently. non OEM stuff for something so crucial makes me wary...

If I'm honest I'm slightly hesitant of trying the MAS props given the review don't seem to gain much apart from cosmetic, and that doesn't bother me. The slightly less intrusive noise is a small advantage I guess.

Reactions: old man mavic
@tkf i have a set of MAS props for my MPP ,and to be perfectly honest with you the difference between those and the OEM ones is negligible in flight ,i have the orange colour, and they do look nice when you take off or come in to land ,but once up at a couple of hundred feet then the colour is irrelevant as they just look black

Reactions: YVRGUY
I have an Air2s and found it on the loud side. After installing the MAS props, it became somewhat less disturbing. MAS has a lower pitch.

I put MAS on my Air2 and had no problems so I ordered a set for my Air2s that should be here tomorrow. The orange props look good on the drone and I think are much quieter than OEM.

Reactions: Dbez1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan