DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Air 3 - Mountain Biking in a Parallax World

Great job! Beautiful.

Any thoughts about its performance. Noise levels etc?
Thanks!
To be honest I didn't do a direct comparison between the Air 3 and my Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro Cine, so I can't comment on noise levels etc.
What I can say is that, regarding the cameras and image quality, the drone seems more like a bigger brother of the Mini 3 than a reduced version of the Mavic 3 Pro, if that makes sense. But regarding size and weight, it's exactly the opposite - it's a lot closer to the Mavic than to the Mini.
It's fun to fly, the new RC with upgraded / more antennas works flawlessly etc etc, but I'd rather pay more and get the Mavic 3 Pro if I were in for a new drone.

Reactions: alex_markov
Breathtaking! Nice work, thanks for sharing.

Does (or can) the Air 3 record with both cameras simultaneously? I assume you select which camera to view on the controller but I've looked at multiple videos where the scene shifts between 24mm and 70mm.

Nice video

Reactions: c.oberschneider
Stunning scenery! I think I might manage the trip down the mountain, but not ride up it!! Nicely flown and edited.
Thanks! We were using e-bikes for this trip, so the uphill part was actually not that hard. :) the downside was that a 25 kg e-bike can be quite a challenge riding down a steep technical trail!

Reactions: 4006448
Thanks!
To be honest I didn't do a direct comparison between the Air 3 and my Mini 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro Cine, so I can't comment on noise levels etc.
What I can say is that, regarding the cameras and image quality, the drone seems more like a bigger brother of the Mini 3 than a reduced version of the Mavic 3 Pro, if that makes sense. But regarding size and weight, it's exactly the opposite - it's a lot closer to the Mavic than to the Mini.
It's fun to fly, the new RC with upgraded / more antennas works flawlessly etc etc, but I'd rather pay more and get the Mavic 3 Pro if I were in for a new drone.
Thank you for you're professional inputs !

Reactions: c.oberschneider
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian