DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 S compatible with Litchi? If not fool me once, (Mavic 3 Cine) not again.

PointG

Reactions
Back when I purchased My Mavic 3 Cine "Assumed". DJI would add access to the SDK so it would be compatible with Litchi.
Nope, they want to keep sales of their much more expensive pro lines flourishing so they did not provide this basic resource to customers (expletive deleted)
Well I know better now and will not be purchasing a new "Pro/Sumer" from DJI until they provide what is necessary to actually use their drone in a production environment, for me.

Back when I purchased My Mavic 3 Cine "Assumed". DJI would add access to the SDK so it would be compatible with Litchi.
Nope, they want to keep sales of their much more expensive pro lines flourishing so they did not provide this basic resource to customers (expletive deleted)
Well I know better now and will not be purchasing a new "Pro/Sumer" from DJI until they provide what is necessary to actually use their drone in a production environment, for me.

I don't know anyone who would have made that assumption since it was pretty obvious that wasn't going to happen and it's just wishful thinking. The existence of Litchi doesn't impact DJI sales not even a little bit and while I cannot comment on their motivation for SDK access, I think it was a few years ago that we all started getting comfortable with the idea and agreed to set that "issue" aside on every single future DJI drone launch for decades the come (meaning I can't still believe this is a thing). DJI consumer drones don't come with SDK anymore. Litchi reminds me of Crystal Sky, just let it go. Ok, I'm not being serious....would be nice but Air 3S gotta stand in line. ;)

Reactions: Cafguy
Even before the release of the Mavic 3 DJI was hinting at not releasing SDK anymore.
What kind of production would you want to do with your Drone?? (that you can't already do with your Drone)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenevgeny