DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft DAT files not showing up

kingmg

Reactions
Hi all,

When I connect my aircraft to my PC I can see two new drives in File explorer (Win 10). The first contains the contents of the SD card (holds the video etc). From what I have read I think the other one should hold the dat and possibly other files however when I select it I just get a pop up asking me to insert a disk.

Note that there is a device called DJI set up under Devices as a Mass storage device after the driver installs on connecting the aircraft.

Any ideas?

Also if I use DJI Assistant 2 and select the aircraft and then Flight Data the icon whirs as though it is looking for files but nothing ever appears. The same thing happens when selecting Blackbox and exporting, the icon whirs but nothing happens/is exported.

I read that there was an option in the app to go into Flight Data mode but that option doesn't appear to exist anymore.

Probably something basic I am doing wrong but can you please tell me what it is?!

Latest firmware 01.04.0100. Based on the link you gave - for which many thanks - I assume I need to use the compressed file option via the DJI Assistant 2 Data Upload option.

I have tried this and I still get the whirring logo and no list of files. I have tried reinstalling DJI Assistant, rebooting aircraft, using different USB leads, having RC connected/disconnected, Loading DJI Assistant before powering on AC and vice versa.

Any other help/ideas? Please!

Latest firmware 01.04.0100. Based on the link you gave - for which many thanks - I assume I need to use the compressed file option via the DJI Assistant 2 Data Upload option.

I have tried this and I still get the whirring logo and no list of files. I have tried reinstalling DJI Assistant, rebooting aircraft, using different USB leads, having RC connected/disconnected, Loading DJI Assistant before powering on AC and vice versa.

Any other help/ideas? Please!

Are you using the latest version of DJI Assistant?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngmurray