DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft Disconnect Solved - (For Me)

Deltapapa

Reactions
"Aircraft Disconnected" - For me, I have solved that problem.

I use my LG G6 Android with my Mavic Pro. For over 2 months, I have not been able to get a connection. After a second or two, it disconnects then reconnects, then disconnects again.

After trying every suggestion on these discussion boards, I decided to do a full "Factory Reset" of my android phone. That did it. All is now well.

It's a pain to backup and restore all apps and data, but it worked for me.
Any others out there with the same problem and solution? Thanks all.

Glad you are back in business!
I always suggest a reset like that to people with troubles, most seem to ingore the advice and go for firmware or software downgrade instead. I always am suspect when something works fine then decides one day not to. It was probably some hidden feature of one of your apps that was hogging too much resources from the phone.

I tried your solution. but I am still gettting the Aircraft Disconnected message intermettently, and more annoying is the fact that when it connects i still don’t have a camera view on my screen. I purchased a Android. Tablet from Amazon for exclusive use with my Mavic and did all the updates when I installed the DJIGo4 ap. I was reading in the DJI help desk about a DJIGo4 -Android version, but cant find it in google playstore to download anyone know where or if it exists?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54