DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft Disconnected

F22loader

Reactions
Was flying in Arizona. Ambient temperature was about 90 degrees. About 4 minutes into my flight the screen froze and I got the “Aircraft disconnected” message in the upper left. The RC was still showing distance increasing so I hit the RTH button on the RC and a few minutes later it was above me descending.

I uploaded the flight record to Airdata and the data shows the flight right up to where I got the disconnect message. Nothing beyond that point.

Is there a way to get the flight record off of the Mavic to see if the entire flight data is available?

I’ve got the 7.85 CS (not the Ultra). I haven’t had a day without some issue. Either the video is pixelated or it jumps due to missing frames.

Upgraded(?) from an iPad Mini 4 due to the brightness. Already regretting that decision.

I had this happen yet again. I updated the DJI Go4 ap and the latest firmware. Was less than 100 feet away when I got an aircraft disconnected message. I was able to control the AC and return it to me but these disconnect problems are frustrating!

in having the same issue as well. so whats the solution?

Last edited:
Since the aircraft is still connected to the remote control, that suggests that your display device is not staying connected to the RC.
Could be a wonky cable or connection, could be an overloaded resource issue in the device you'll need to experiment to find the problem, But I am thinking connection between the device and RC problems.

i hardly believe it is and hardware issue (cable , connectors etc) because it was worling fine just before i have updated my FW.

i hardly believe it is and hardware issue (cable , connectors etc) because it was worling fine just before i have updated my FW.
Is there a software update? lots of times they both get updates at nearly the same time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000