DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Aircraft power insufficient"

LongRifle

Reactions
During maiden flight of my Mini, "Aircraft power insufficient", kept popping up. Aircraft and camera appear to function normally, though it felt sluggish compared to my MP1 and MPP. The flight was otherwise uneventful. Here's the flight log. sar104 please take a look. Thanks.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2019-11-23_[07-32-58][1].txt
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
there is nothing wrong with it ,it means that the way you are flying it is pulling more power than the battery can supply ,at that moment such as full speed in sport mode ,into the wind or doing a punch out ,it will also happen when descending in full down stick if you fly at a more gentle pace then it doesnt do it

I’ve seen that message more than I care to see. May very well just be something to get used to on this one.

Reactions: old man mavic
I’ve seen that message more than I care to see. May very well just be something to get used to on this one.
it seems to me that dji have tried to limit people from pushing the limits of the MM in the new app, and also it could have something to do with the fact that they fall under the registration limits ,and they are trying to keep the law makers happy as well

I would think it would be reasonable if it popped up occasionally in sport mode, but it kept doing it in P mode. If it's a non issue as old man mavic says I hope DJI will fix it, so it doesn't appear as often in the next update.

its all relative to the conditions that you are flying in, perhaps we are forgetting how small the MM is ,everything is much smaller than a full sized mavic,and those little motors and props have a lot to do in trying to keep the MM in the air, never mind fight the elements ,and let us control it, perhaps we should take that into consideration when we fly it

Reactions: Chief1301
Is it also a little to do with the Li-ion technology vs Lipo ?
Just not sure if it isn’t quite the same as far as power deliver goes.
you are probably correct they do deliver their power differently to a lipo probably cant handle a sudden request for more output the same as lipos due to the different chemical interaction between the cells

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom