DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft's angle too great message

Are you seeing the Angle too great message?
The braking message suggests Obstacle Avoidance

The angle too great was while using Litchi on a waypoint mission.

I am trying to eliminate as many variables as possible so just manually flying with DJI GO 4 and I get the "Braking Now" message. I only flew it once but I did not receive any other error messages.

The angle too great was while using Litchi on a waypoint mission.

I am trying to eliminate as many variables as possible so just manually flying with DJI GO 4 and I get the "Braking Now" message. I only flew it once but I did not receive any other error messages.
It just looks like OA doing it's thing and not something related to your initial issue.

It just looks like OA doing it's thing and not something related to your initial issue.

While I agree, I think the stopping behavior is the same....just not seeing the "angle is too great message" because that was in Litchi on a waypoint mission. Maybe translated differently in the API?

Anyway..... turning off the obstacle sensors is not a viable solution most of the time for me so should I recalibrate the vision sensors and test again?

I'm just trying to run through all the fixes I could do myself before I ship it to DJI for repairs.

Thanks

Re-calibrate your IMU?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa