DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airdata; which plan do you have?

Former Member

Reactions
Im about to "roll the clock" for the third time on my Airdata Gold account. When I get to 1,200 flights, I just delete all the old ones. Im approaching 1200 flights, and Im too cheap to upgrade to the HD360Pro plan. Ive already deleted 1200 flights from one account twice, and have to do it every year.

Right now, the Lite is $2.99 per month, HD360Gold is $6.99 per month, and the HD360Pro is $14.99 per month. Does anyone subscribe to the HD360Pro plan? Is it worht it to you?

As for me, most of my flights are short duration test flights. I really have no reason to store all the data, but Im wondering if there is another reason to upgrade.
I really like Airdata, and it allows some unique troubleshooting and flight tracking.

For those of us who don't use any kind of data collection other than the stock DJI flight logs, what are the advantages of paying for this service? What type of flyer would benefit the most/least from a service like this? Can you give a few examples of where it helped you?

Reactions: tleedom
For those of us who don't use any kind of data collection other than the stock DJI flight logs, what are the advantages of paying for this service? What type of flyer would benefit the most/least from a service like this? Can you give a few examples of where it helped you?

Good question! I have used it for almost 3 years, and it comes in handy for
  1. remembering which flights I took and how many total flights
  2. keeps a detailed log of all battery activity
  3. it's especially helpful to me for troubleshooting signal loss and other airborne problems
  4. Keeps track of multiple drones
For me, its an automated log book that really requires no input from the pilot, aside from HD synching it to the Airdata website.

Their basic level is free, lots of information there like signal strength, battery usage, GPS, notifications displyed on your controler (that you might have missed) throughout the flight. A map of your flight route overlayed on a satellite map, just to name some of the info tracked per flight. I currently have 4 AC tracked and with the paid service you can add in depth tracking of Wx conditions, batteries and AC service schedules just to name a few.

The basic plan is free and I would recommend trying it and see the information you have been missing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwooden12