DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airmap and Kittyhawk weird problems

Robinsonr22

Reactions
I have an iPhone 6s Plus and a Mavic Pro. Both have current firmware.

Airmap - everything seems to work fine except I don’t see the Takeoff and Land buttons on the screen. I do see the RTH button.

Kittyhawk - the little map view in the lower right is so zoomed in I can’t make out what it is.
I know I have to be doing something wrong, I just can’t figure out. Has anyone had these problems?

Airmap - everything seems to work fine except I don’t see the Takeoff and Land buttons on the screen. I do see the RTH button.

Kittyhawk - the little map view in the lower right is so zoomed in I can’t make out what it is.
I know I have to be doing something wrong, I just can’t figure out. Has anyone had these problems?
I’ve never heard of anyone actually using those apps to fly with

Reactions: Gindra and Thomas B

Thes are apps for getting LAANC cleanse for a flight. They are not able to provide any other function, including aircraft controls.

They are not able to provide any other function, including aircraft controls.
That is not correct - You can fly with the app like GO4

Do you have to pay the fees/month mentioned in the video?
No, I use the basic features, which include flying, but features such as 'Broadcast Flight' or Teams are available to Enterprise users (paid) only.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Thanks for everyone’s comments. The DJI Go 4 app has never failed me. I like to try new apps but in this case I’ll stay with what I can trust. I would hate to watch my very expensive toy fly off into the sunset because I used an app that had a bug.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYNOGOD