DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

alaska

Yup, well soon to be anyway. Its due to arrive tomorrow. Kenai here, you?

cool. i am close to moose pass. i got a mavic pro "refurbished" i am having trouble with the video to the tablet being scrambled in the djigo4 app but it seems alot of folks are. so far i can get it to go straight up and back down! big learning curve for me as i have no smart phone or gaming experience. the things we do for fun! find a open area i hit a truck in my yard dicking around with it but no real damage. ill share any tips i found that work. did you get a mavic or a phantom?

I plan on using my phone as well as a kindle fire. I'll see what works best. I have a bit of experience with RC helicopters and have a small cheapie drone as well. so I'm hoping it all goes well. I am really excited on using the tracking/tracing mode while fat biking on the beach as well as using it in the Caribou hills this winter while snowmobiling. Cheers,
Mike

Where do you fly at? I have been flying across from Cabela's. Nice to know there is some one else of the board. Love to talk drones. Fly the P4P a lot. The Mavic gets it's turn.
How about some footage.....very "Kodak" country....

Where do you fly at? I have been flying across from Cabela's. Nice to know there is some one else of the board. Love to talk drones. Fly the P4P a lot. The Mavic gets it's turn.

Well I just got my Mavic Air yesterday, so haven’t flown it yet. We’ll have to meet up and fly so you can show me the ropes.

Reactions: AnchorageAk
Im in Anchorage too. I fly a lot down by portage area and beluga point.

Hello Jake, I've seen a few of your YouTube videos which influenced my Mavic Air purchase. I'm looking forward to taking my Air along in my outdoor adventures this summer. Your videos are great!

Reactions: JakeS
Hello Jake, I've seen a few of your YouTube videos which influenced my Mavic Air purchase. I'm looking forward to taking my Air along in my outdoor adventures this summer. Your videos are great!

Thanks! The air is a great drone for adventuring. I hope you post some of your footage here!

How about some footage.....very "Kodak" country....

One of my VERY early attempts. I am still learning. When it comes to the Mavic, and P4P, I learn some thing new every day.Started flying a lot towards the end of the winter, from inside the truck. Doing that allowed me to fly in very cold temperatures.

Well I just got my Mavic Air yesterday, so haven’t flown it yet. We’ll have to meet up and fly so you can show me the ropes.

Sounds like a plan. I am gone most of May. I am on the Beluga river hunting.

One of my VERY early attempts. I am still learning. When it comes to the Mavic, and P4P, I learn some thing new every day.Started flying a lot towards the end of the winter, from inside the truck. Doing that allowed me to fly in very cold temperatures.
Nice video. Hopefully I can figure this thing out quickly and get some good video too.

Nice video. Hopefully I can figure this thing out quickly and get some good video too.

Hey Dave I’ll likely go flying down around beluga some time next week. I’ll try and hit you up here if I do...

I'm in Anchorage. Got a MPP mid May, with about two weeks to learn how to fly it before a trip to Iceland. Unfortunately, my gimbal had issues that ruined a lot of footage, but got some. In for repair currently. Made me question DJI QC. Haven't crashed or lost it yet, so all's good.

greetings all
i got fed up with the dji forum a few months ago and kinda forgot about this one! ill be up in anch today and tomorrow if there are any flyers out there. short notice i know. i did the roll back and unlocked mine so i removed all limits. peppy little bird now and it seems much more reliable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31