DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

alaska

greetings all
i got fed up with the dji forum a few months ago and kinda forgot about this one! ill be up in anch today and tomorrow if there are any flyers out there. short notice i know. i did the roll back and unlocked mine so i removed all limits. peppy little bird now and it seems much more reliable.

You aren't along there. I "try" not to say anything bad about them, but there is a reason I don't go there. People are a lot nicer here. Where are you at? Your Mavic sounds like quite the maverick.

sorry i missed you this time,,, ill get a little more notice next time! i have not flown anch alot ,, military and civy airports every where. do you just call and tell them where you are flying? i did a flight over moose pass recently. this about 4,000 feet above moose pass then i flew from the peak. you can see moose pass in the left there. i cant say i recommend unlocking or rooting a mavic unless you are pretty tech savy and can load roms onto android and such. the way i see it it is my responsibility to stay in my limits,,,, as opposed to having dji brick it with a nfz. no one learns responsibility by not being allowed to make mistakes. any way look forward to flying with you guys some time.

Attachments

• DJI_0167.JPG
    DJI_0167.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 12
sorry i missed you this time,,, ill get a little more notice next time! i have not flown anch alot ,, military and civy airports every where. do you just call and tell them where you are flying? i did a flight over moose pass recently. this about 4,000 feet above moose pass then i flew from the peak. you can see moose pass in the left there. i cant say i recommend unlocking or rooting a mavic unless you are pretty tech savy and can load roms onto android and such. the way i see it it is my responsibility to stay in my limits,,,, as opposed to having dji brick it with a nfz. no one learns responsibility by not being allowed to make mistakes. any way look forward to flying with you guys some time.
Thanks!

Is the brass in your name musical, or gun?

Figured id reply here too, just picked up a mavic pro, barely used, haven't taken it out yet due to work and weather. Excited to get it out and flying.

Figured id reply here too, just picked up a mavic pro, barely used, haven't taken it out yet due to work and weather. Excited to get it out and flying.
Glad to see another one of us on here. Your going to love that drone. Hopefully it will get above Zero soon. To cold for me to fly.

Reactions: Pgaks3
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR