DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

All about cases...

Just remember that the bigger the case the heavier it is

Agree. In the GPC I have the drone, batteries and CS and is pretty heavy. That's why I converted my old Nanuk 920 for charging equipment.

I also have a Yuneec Typhoon Q500. I custom fit that to a Husky toolbox with wheels. Everything is in there. The wheels come in handy, that bird is big and heavy.

My favorites:

Lowepro Droneguard = 3 pounds. Can fit every single accessory available.

Nanuk 920 = 5 pounds. Cant fit half as much as the Droneguard but weighs almost twice as much

So, just because its bigger or can hold more, doesnt mean its heavier.

Me! Very cost affective plus it’s environmentally friendly ???

Sorry! Im just joking with you Porky! I should have worded it differently, the fact that its ridiculous to carry brown when you could have red, blue or other color. . Where is @old man mavic when I need him to check my grammar, spelling, and intent!

Sorry! Im just joking with you Porky! I should have worded it differently, the fact that its ridiculous to carry brown when you could have red, blue or other color. . Where is @old man mavic when I need him!

I know you were, that’s why I shortened down the message, But there’s nothing wrong with brown especially when it’s my favourite colour???

Anyone have/use the Microraptor backpack? How does it compare to the Lowepro Droneguard BP200? I noticed it doesn't have straps. View attachment 64574
This looks like a standard backpack with hard foam. What I love about the lowepro is that it has adjustable Velcro dividers in it. You can form them into an infinite variety of shapes and sizes depending on what you are carrying. It's just a really utilitarian backpack.

All in one roof...
640b781e4e9f179b646b99d848244dda.jpg

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven