DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

All DJI Goggle Cases & their lowest prices (listed here)

It's double the price of the Hemelshel case and do you really want to "sling" the goggles and the Mavic?

Well, the Mavic's biggest strength is its portability, and this looks to be the most compact case that will fit both the Mavic & the Goggles. So, yeah, of course I'm interested. I see no difference in having my Mavic in this "sling" rather than in the bag that came with it in the fly more combo, which is also a similar price.

Freewell goggle & mavic case added

Edit: Freewell is a rebranded name. Alternative/cheaper brand now posted

Last edited:
It's double the price of the Hemelshel case and do you really want to "sling" the goggles and the Mavic?

The sling bag looks like a niiiiiice casual bag with no wasted space BUT... only 2 total batteries (1 in the mavic)... Come on!

It looks like the head band goes in from the front and the goggles part goes in from the back.

I want to see more photos of the front most pocket.... what can fit in there!!!?

BUT... only 2 total batteries (1 in the mavic)... Come on!

I believe it says "Holds one pair of DJI Goggles, one Mavic Pro, one Mavic Pro remote controller, and two extra batteries simultaneously."

I think the 2 extra batteries are stacked on top of each other in the photo.

Attachments

• IMG_0967.PNG
    IMG_0967.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0968.jpg
    IMG_0968.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: FPVme
The sling bag looks like a niiiiiice casual bag with no wasted space BUT... only 2 total batteries (1 in the mavic)... Come on!

It looks like the head band goes in from the front and the goggles part goes in from the back.

I want to see more photos of the front most pocket.... what can fit in there!!!?
I was referring to the safety of the drone and headset, from the photo the sling does not look like it's padded sufficiently to hold both safely

Well, the Mavic's biggest strength is its portability, and this looks to be the most compact case that will fit both the Mavic & the Goggles.

With any bag/case that accommodates the goggles you lose the Mavics advantage of portability, I'd value protection over compactness.

Don't think there is a front pocket, the two front zips look like they access the same front (mavic) section.

So far the tracking says it has not left China, you think the Chinese took off for the 4th of July holiday...LOL

Is yours being shipped by EMS? If so it should only take a week as they're an express courier, the tracking info is probably late.

I've just ordered the smaller Hermitshell case for the bird, controller and batteries for when I'm not taking the goggles with me.

I think the 2 extra batteries are stacked on top of each other in the photo.

Yeah there would be room for two, looks like there's also just enough space in the goggles section for a battery.

I was referring to the safety of the drone and headset, from the photo the sling does not look like it's padded sufficiently to hold both safely

Yeah not as much protection with the DJI sling, but it would be the most comfortable to carry for any length of time. I'm not going hiking with my goggles so the Hermitshell style is better for me, will give good protection for relatively small distances I'll be traveling (by foot) with my goggles. I considered something like the Freewell/Pelican style but decided it was too heavy and unwieldy for me.

significantly new lower price for for #3 mavic & goggles: $118.52 vs $149

Last edited:
I bought 2 of #2 on eBay. Waiting on delivery from China. 6 days. Not bad. Thanks a lot for this thread FPVme. It really helped a lot!

Im thinking of getting the Lowepro DroneGaurd 250.
I need a better system than what I use now. Does anyone know if there is enough room to fit the goggles too?

Im thinking of getting the Lowepro DroneGaurd 250.
I need a better system than what I use now. Does anyone know if there is enough room to fit the goggles too?
What about the Lowepro viewpoint BP250? That can hold the mavic and goggles... here is a video review...
Good stuff starts at 1:14

Reactions: joelb727 and Qster
Just took delivery of my case as well...

As per FPVme's post, I'm pretty happy with the quality and build of the case.
View attachment 15993 View attachment 15994 View attachment 15995 View attachment 15996 View attachment 15997
I've kind of struggled over the last month as to how/where to house the goggles when not in use, so the case will help tidy that situation up a bit.

Will post pics of the goggles in the case when i get back later tonight. Hopefully the fit spot-on!

Thanks again @FPVme for letting us know these even existed! :)

Edited: Just got home and happy to report that the goggles fit like a glove! As reported, the netted area in the top is awesome for keeping all manner of cables and things (since the centre of the headband is essentially a void space).

If you're looking just for a case for the goggles (as I was), these are definitely worth a short-list!

View attachment 16006View attachment 16007

Got this case myself and I'm completely satisfied and won't even bother buying others in search for a better one as I would usually do.

Just ordered the DJI Sling Bag. Threw in a memory card to save the $10 ship charge and I needed another one anyway. I’ll use it to store the Goggles mostly, but It’ll be nice to have a quick pack-up and go bag versus lugging my Nanuk 920 case around. I’m sure I’ll be happy with it if the bag is built anything like the DJI Bag that came with the Fly More package.

Just ordered the DJI Sling Bag. Threw in a memory card to save the $10 ship charge and I needed another one anyway. I’ll use it to store the Goggles mostly, but It’ll be nice to have a quick pack-up and go bag versus lugging my Nanuk 920 case around. I’m sure I’ll be happy with it if the bag is built anything like the DJI Bag that came with the Fly More package.

Let us know your opinion of the bag when you receive it.

So, you like the construction of the Mavic bag that came with the drone? I myself was not impressed, I found it difficult to fit the controller and Mavic into it and thought it was not worth the $80.00 they charge for it, in fact if anyone wants to purchase my brand new, never used in the field bag, I'll sell it for $55.00, pay the shipping and absorb the PayPal fees, PM me if interested.

Good luck with the sling
Buzz

Let us know your opinion of the bag when you receive it.

So, you like the construction of the Mavic bag that came with the drone? I myself was not impressed, I found it difficult to fit the controller and Mavic into it and thought it was not worth the $80.00 they charge for it, in fact if anyone wants to purchase my brand new, never used in the field bag, I'll sell it for $55.00, pay the shipping and absorb the PayPal fees, PM me if interested.

Good luck with the sling
Buzz
Impressed with the DJI bag? No. It is however, satisfactory enough to use it when I don’t want to pack my entire set-up. I’ll gladly share my opinion on the sling when it arrives.

What about the Lowepro viewpoint BP250? That can hold the mavic and goggles... here is a video review...
Good stuff starts at 1:14
I gave this one a try. It's a little tight where the headband clip is, but there is just enough slack in that area. This bag is probably about as small as you can go and get a full setup, goggles and tablet. Everything fits relatively well and there's room for a few snacks.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13