DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

All DJI Goggle Cases & their lowest prices (listed here)

thats pretty nice!

Better, cheaper, and easier than the DJI sling bag!!

I'm accumulating way to may cases & bags! Going to have to have an Ebay sale! haha

There's a bunch of space in the middle of that head band that they guy in the video isn't even using!... real excited about this one. I've ordered. I'll review when it comes!

Plus... that front pocket is expandable... I saw it in a separate video... it enlarges via unzipping... allows you to put way more stuff in that front pocket than he did.
expand.jpg

Last edited:
Post new ones and I will add them to the top.
If you find a lower price (which is inevitable), I will relink the first post as well.
I will not add pick & pluck foam.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goggles only:

View attachment 15437 $26.45 & free shipping
1 Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

View attachment 14937 $39.99 & free shipping
2 Amazon.com: Hard EVA Travel Case for DJI Goggles Immersive FPV Double 1920×1080 HD Screens Drone Accessories by Hermitshell: Home Audio & Theater

View attachment 15438 $33.87 & $2.88 shipping
3 DJI Goggles Glasses handbag Backpack RC DJI shoulder bag case | eBay

View attachment 16190 $39.99 & free shipping
4 Amazon.com: DJI Goggles Case,Myriann Hard Storage Travel Carrying Case for DJI Goggles Immersive FPV VR Double 1920×1080 HD Screens Drone Accessories: Home Audio & Theater

View attachment 17190 $89 & $28.49 shipping
5 Amazon.com: Professional Carrying Case for DJI Goggles - Fits assembled - Water- and Dust proofed - by MC-CASES: Electronics

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Googles & Mavic:

View attachment 15439 $69.99 & free shipping
1 Hard EVA Case for DJI Mavic Pro+DJI Goggles Immersive Screens Drone Accessories | eBay

View attachment 16331 View attachment 16332 $79 + $10 shipping
2 Buy DJI Goggles & Mavic - Sling Bag

View attachment 16388 $118.52+ free shipping
3 Outdoor Waterproof case Shoulder Box for DJI Mavic Pro RC Drone + DJI VR Goggles | eBay

View attachment 16632 $45.99 + free shipping
4 Amazon.com: Khanka Hard Case Travel Bag for DJI Goggles Immersive FPV Double 1920×1080 HD Screens Drone Accessories + DJI Mavic Pro: Home Audio & Theater

View attachment 16647 $69.99 + $25.19 shipping
5 Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com
Amazon.com: DJI Goggles Case,Myriann Hard Storage Travel Carrying Case for DJI Goggles Immersive FPV VR Double 1920×1080 HD Screens Drone Accessories: Home Audio & Theater

Beware of the Myriann Hard Storage Travel Case. Side of case presses against the on/off button. The design of the case is as small as it can get and still leave the goggles assembled. However, the first time I placed goggles in the case, closed it, opened it 5 hours later, battery was almost dead and goggles were very hot. They were put away in the off position. Bumped the open case with the goggles in it and saw that the battery light on the headband would turn on and off. There is a fix. Heat the case with a heat gun adjacent to where the on/off button is, use the rounded head of a ball peen hammer to push out the side. A Bubble is formed adjacent to the button. No more accidental turn ons.
Might want to check this out with the other designs.

Beware of the Myriann Hard Storage Travel Case. Side of case presses against the on/off button. The design of the case is as small as it can get and still leave the goggles assembled. However, the first time I placed goggles in the case, closed it, opened it 5 hours later, battery was almost dead and goggles were very hot. They were put away in the off position. Bumped the open case with the goggles in it and saw that the battery light on the headband would turn on and off. There is a fix. Heat the case with a heat gun adjacent to where the on/off button is, use the rounded head of a ball peen hammer to push out the side. A Bubble is formed adjacent to the button. No more accidental turn ons.

Got mine a few days ago and found the same problem, definitely a design flaw, luckily I heard the goggles turn on inside the case so knew to be careful as a slight bump seemed to do it.

Will try your fix tonight, I'm guessing you heated from the outside of the case?

Also got my Hermitshell mavic case yesterday, so took seven business days via EMS, tracking still only shows when and where it was shipped.

Can you share a picture of what it looks like with the mod? Some other general photos of the case would be great too! [emoji2]
6319fc585c52db8b87149abc0502e249.jpg

Got mine a few days ago and found the same problem, definitely a design flaw, luckily I heard the goggles turn on inside the case so knew to be careful as a slight bump seemed to do it.

Will try your fix tonight, I'm guessing you heated from the outside of the case?

Also got my Hermitshell mavic case yesterday, so took seven business days via EMS, tracking still only shows when and where it was shipped.

Heated from both the inside and outside, pushed out with rounded end of ball peen hammer, forming an outward facing dimple adjacent to the on,off button. Worked out perfectly. Figured the case was useless as it was. Will work on posting a picture.

Significantly lower price found on the Mariann hermit shell ($26.99 vs $39.99) Original post updated

As promised...here's my review of the Vanguard rise ii 43 sling backpack...

Cushiony/weight
It seems like the right protection..but i can forsee the DJI sling being a lot lighter because its missing a lot of this padding and is generally smaller (cant hold the extra batteries)

High quality.
It just is. I love the quality. The cushion for your back is supurb. The quick access is a huge feature.

Form factor
It's pretty minimalistic. There isnt really any wasted space. I set it up a little different than the video thats been posted and the three batteries (4th in mavic) fit nice, protected, and dont move around (all next to each other). The zipper to expand doesnt actually expand the front pocket like i thought it would. It expands the inside large pocket (the immediate space above the head band)...i dont believe Ill need it expanded.

Extra spce
I didnt use the side pocket. Ill have the option to use it for a water bottle. I also didnt use the front pocket... but my 5 and 1 blue charger and regular charger could fit in there if i wanted.

Overall
Happy. Its my new bag. I was using a larger heavier bag and had a 2nd pair of goggles and 2 chargers so now I carry a lot lighter. It basically holds my neccesities without any extra form factor:

-Mavic, controller, and goggles
-4 batteries (1 in Mavic)
-Spare propellers (in hard shell case)
-ND filters
-Landing legs & cleaning cloth
-unused side &front pocket

In the video that guy used one of the dividers to hold cables in....that was actually pretty genious. That space, when the bag is closed, sits right between the goggles and the head band.....great use of empty space

5d1a7587e9034bda459ff6bcaf3084f4.jpg
ab6295dd2f9984c5cdff67625d9d2776.jpg
00cf34e6dfa62d24a8be915296a4180d.jpg
b764b4287db265072a6f7b72ef905248.jpg
475b8216ee14507c617a41ff29779c53.jpg

Last edited:
New Goggles case available: $22.98 & free shipping
Waterproof Storage Case Cover Pouch Shoulder Bag For DJI Goggles VR Glasses

s-l500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cushiony/weight
It seems like the right protection..but i can forsee the DJI sling being a lot lighter because its missing a lot of this padding and is generally smaller (cant hold the extra batteries)

High quality.
It just is. I love the quality. The cushion for your back is supurb. The quick access is a huge feature.

Form factor
It's pretty minimalistic. There isnt really any wasted space. I set it up a little different than the video thats been posted and the three batteries (4th in mavic) fit nice, protected, and dont move around (all next to each other). The zipper to expand doesnt actually expand the front pocket like i thought it would. It expands the inside large pocket (the immediate space above the head band)...i dont believe Ill need it expanded.

Extra spce
I didnt use the side pocket. Ill have the option to use it for a water bottle. I also didnt use the front pocket... but my 5 and 1 blue charger and regular charger could fit in there if i wanted.

Overall
Happy. Its my new bag. I was using a larger heavier bag and had a 2nd pair of goggles and 2 chargers so now I carry a lot lighter. It basically holds my neccesities without any extra form factor:

-ND filters

In the video that guy used one of the dividers to hold cables in....that was actually pretty genious. That space, when the bag is closed, sits right between the goggles and the head band.....great use of empty space

Cushiony/weight

High quality.

Form factor

Extra spce

Overall

-ND filters

Does placing the goggles attached in the bag place any strain on the connection between the goggles and the headband connector when you close the bag?

I gave this one a try. It's a little tight where the headband clip is, but there is just enough slack in that area. This bag is probably about as small as you can go and get a full setup, goggles and tablet. Everything fits relatively well and there's room for a few snacks.

Spark,

Are you satisfied with this bag? I am split between this bag and the Vanguard Rise ii 43.

FPVme, I read your review on the Vanguard, can you add any info to help me make a decision between these two bags?

Thanks Gents!!!

Cushiony/weight

High quality.

Form factor

Extra spce

Overall

-ND filters

Does placing the goggles like that put any pressure on the gray rubber looking part that surrounds your eyes when you're wearing them? I'm afraid over time it might bend and cause light to get in when wearing them

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman