DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom All Good Things Come to an End

Good farewell video!!! I was gonna ask what you got to replace the 2Z, but you let us know!!! Looking forward to seeing the new footage from your new drone!! Don't keep us waiting!

Did you tell the new owner a requirement was to join here? HAHA

Reactions: Palerider
Good farewell video!!! I was gonna ask what you got to replace the 2Z, but you let us know!!! Looking forward to seeing the new footage from your new drone!! Don't keep us waiting!

Did you tell the new owner a requirement was to join here? HAHA
I purchase the DJI Care for this drone since it is so expensive :) This care activates tomorrow so my first video will be tomorrow, I look forward to putting it up as a 3 :)

Nice video for the new owner to have, and for you the last of the video you helped make.
Enjoy the M3, it'd be great (if close by) to shoot that same scene roughly, similar light / time of day, and compare !
Tomorrow at Northridge Park South. I want to test the added range :)

Good thing you can't see me or you'd see that I'm green with envy... regardless, congratulations on your purchase and stunning footage!

Tomorrow at Northridge Park South. I want to test the added range :)

A bit over 9km / 30000' (out = 18+ km) in another post, 17% battery remaining, but in Sports so not at optimal flight mode for distance / flight time.
You might mean signal strength in the hills, overall flight distance, and / or flight time too, rather that flat out distance away.
Enjoy and look forward to your first M3 video.

A bit over 9km / 30000' (out = 18+ km) in another post, 17% battery remaining, but in Sports so not at optimal flight mode for distance / flight time.
You might mean signal strength in the hills, overall flight distance, and / or flight time too, rather that flat out distance away.
Enjoy and look forward to your first M3 video.
Yes. I'm hoping to see if the Mavic 3 has better transmission flying in the hills.

Bitter/Sweet!

I see you chose to really pay up! Good luck.

Yes. I'm hoping to see if the Mavic 3 has better transmission flying in the hills.
I'm guessing that the Sierra Madre's are going to present the same problems for drones that they do for cell coverage and all the lost hikers who counted on their GPS. but hoping the best for you.
Did you sell your 2?

I'm guessing that the Sierra Madre's are going to present the same problems for drones that they do for cell coverage and all the lost hikers who counted on their GPS. but hoping the best for you.
Did you sell your 2?
Yes.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midlifecrisis77