DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

All the gear and no idea.... guess what I missed?

mreco99

Reactions
ok so had a look at it all....can you guess what I dont have???

IMG_3053.jpeg

A USB-C charger of any sort, let alone a 30w one. After all the videos I watched too lol. Got a big mouse mat though with an H on it. I assume it's a landing 'pad', who do they think I am? Eric Bristow?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4006448 and MA2 317
A lot of companies are no longer including chargers with the idea that -most- folks already have them and I'm good with that. The landing pad was a chuckle. That's for the super accurate landing drone.

Reactions: FASTFJR and mreco99
A lot of companies are no longer including chargers with the idea that -most- folks already have them and I'm good with that. The landing pad was a chuckle. That's for the super accurate landing drone.
I do have a USB-C charger actually for my laptop, but that says 61w I think, and I dont want to damage the drone already.

I do have a USB-C charger actually for my laptop, but that says 61w I think, and I dont want to damage the drone already.
your drone will only pull the needed watts so using a more powerful charger is not an issue

Reactions: Cafguy and mreco99
Thanks guys, checked the bottom of the 61w charger and it read a few other wattages inc 27w, so plugged it in and I didnt blow up, thats always a good start. Doing one battery at a time in the drone for the first charge, as I saw that was a good idea on a video, incase they are in dormant mode.
Your all so helpful, thanks

I thought the container that holds the 3 batteries had a charger built in?
It is a charger but you still need a wall plug USB-C

I've used a landing pad once. To me they are a PITA, one more thing to worry about. If the grass is to high I stop it down. If its rocky or sandy I just hand catch

Reactions: mreco99
I've used a landing pad once. To me they are a PITA, one more thing to worry about. If the grass is to high I stop it down. If its rocky or sandy I just hand catch
I thought the H landing pad helped my little flying frog with precise RTH thing thats on the 4 pro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead