DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Almost, darn those drivers

veryzebra

Reactions
When you check your tracking status and see you're next, but a few hours later it's still the same then another hour later you're now moved to the end of the day. You have all shared my sadness at one point or another. Today is my turn lol.

Attachments

• UPSnext.jpg
    UPSnext.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 48
When you check your tracking status and see you're next, but a few hours later it's still the same then another hour later you're now moved to the end of the day. You have all shared my sadness at one point or another. Today is my turn lol.
YES! Been there too. Very frustrating.Not much you can do about it but kvetch

My alarm went off at 0415 and I immediately checked my shipping status...shipped out last night, arriving in Seattle on Tuesday! The Fly More Plus kit arrives tomorrow. At least I'll have two fully charged batteries when the drone arrives...

Upsets me when I take off a day from work and the package doesn't show that day. A wasted day of vacation irritates me as well. Then it shows up while I'm gone and see it on the porch cam sitting out in the open. I just know I'll see it porch pirate walking off with my order 😬

Upsets me when I take off a day from work and the package doesn't show that day. A wasted day of vacation irritates me as well. Then it shows up while I'm gone and see it on the porch cam sitting out in the open. I just know I'll see it porch pirate walking off with my order 😬
That’s why we make friends with neighbors. Old fashioned but it makes life easier.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear