DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Almost got the bugs out!

garyinreno

Reactions
I want to thank you all for the help. It looks like this Mavic might just live!
Im having one more problem, I like to fly in my neighborhood which happens to be downtown Reno, which happens to be a NFZ! So when I want to go fly in this area I just go out in the driveway and everything starts telling me Im in a NFZ. So then it takes up to a half hour for DJI or whoever it is to send me the unlock questions. Does anyone know how to speed this up? Sometimes I just give up and go back in the house. Tonight was one of those nights. I dont understand why this process takes so long.

Thanks again!!

Gary

Reactions: Gagey52
Hi garyfromreno, no point putting my oar in, not in your neck of the wood. Anything with officialdom at the moment is annoying the heck out of me.
Regards

I live down the road from an airport without a tower (in Australia). I've found the easiest and quickest way is to log into my DJI account on my laptop, turn on the wifi on the phone I use with my Mini 2, wait for the warning and then tick all the boxes on the phone. I don't get any message saying I have permission to fly but by the time I've ticked the boxes on two different pages (sometimes twice...) and turned the wifi off, I can take off. The certificate supposedly lasts three days but I rarely fly from home so I can't confirm that. I usually go out to one of the local rivers or out of town where there's less people and houses. The first time I tried getting permission I gave up after a couple of hours because I wasn't getting anything indicating I had successfully done it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada