DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alternative Care-Refresh registration failure, Mini 3 Pro

jphoto

Reactions
My Mini 3 Pro was delivered on 7/2, purchased from Drone Nerds. I activated the drone, but I was not able to register the Care Refresh plan in the required 48 hour window because the Care Refresh card for the Mini 3 was missing from my package. I recovered the number from Drone Nerds, and my support guy at Drone Nerds sent me instructions on how to register the plan post-window by shooting a very specific video, uploading to YouTube, and going through a register and video link procedure on the DJI site.

Only one problem: The DJI site does not support this registration method for the Mini 3 Pro. It's literally not listed, so you cannot proceed. Even entering the serial number simply does not work.

Well, that was in mid July, 2022. It's now over a month later, and I still have no means of registering the CR plan for this drone. The video is still on YouTube, but will now probably have to be done over if DJI ever gets their act together to update the site. Drone Nerds support has been nice, but ineffectual. I've tried to escalate the issue, did that again just this past week, still no joy.

Not really expecting much help here on mavicpilots, just wanted to share the story and let everyone getting a Mini 3 Pro with CR to absolutely NOT delay in registering the CR plan.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2