DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Alternative props.

jac1957

Reactions
I was wondering if anyone has found or can suggest props for the Mini that are not made by DJI. I will continue to buy DJI, but just in case they become out of stock like the batteries.

new sets of carbon fiber props now pop up on online sites like banggood. haven't bought one but looking more inputs and experience about it. im already on the verge of biting the bullet.

I was wondering if anyone has found or can suggest props for the Mini that are not made by DJI. I will continue to buy DJI, but just in case they become out of stock like the batteries.
Just keep at least one complete new set of 4 and replace as used. Can’t comment on aftermarket except that the CFs have given many poor results.

Reactions: grabejud
Just keep at least one complete new set of 4 and replace as used. Can’t comment on aftermarket except that the CFs have given many poor results.
you are correct on this. cf seems to lower the flight time and have a more negative impact on the small motors if you hit something due to props toughness. i guess the best would be the dji props. though i saw someone using an anafi props. and its a little more silent

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard