DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Altitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanting to know if you meant that as a joke. The FAA regulations apply to everyone. You can't just pick and choose and "make up your own rules".

I’m just messing with you here, but I find it quite humorous to see someone from Australia telling someone from France that “the FAA regulations apply to everyone”. ??‍♂️?

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I’m just messing with you here, but I find it quite humorous to see someone from Australia telling someone from France that “the FAA regulations apply to everyone”. ??‍♂️?

I'm always happy to get a laugh out of people but keep in mind that we were both referring to the original post which was from a guy in the U.S.A. I admit that I should have probably replaced "FAA" with "civil airspace" ( Comment Removed By Mod )

There are a few who think that it's a felony for someone like me to comment on FAA regulations. Firstly, they need to find more important things to worry about and secondly, this forum may be hosted in the U.S.A. but its membership is international. I honestly can't see why they get so uptight.

The FAA regulations and those of pretty much all other airspace regulators are published on the web for all to see. Furthermore I have colleagues and friends that live in the U.S.A so my interest is based on more than just wanting to make some noise. Finally, I'm also 100% certain that no Aussie member of this forum is going to be annoyed by anyone who lives overseas commenting on CASA and/or its regulations.

Last edited by a moderator:
500’ except in TO and landing

That’s not true. See the 91.119 someone else posted. There seems to be the wrong idea around here that there won’t be actual aircraft below 400’ unless they are taking off and landing. Simply not the case.

I honestly can't see why they get so uptight.
The FAA regulations and those of pretty much all other airspace regulators are published on the web for all to see.
So you've told us three times in this thread.
The FAA doesn't need you to broadcast their regulations on the hour, every hour.
As someone mentioned, they are published on the web for all to see.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
IMG_9413.png
No on second thought I believe all this has been covered several times if not more in this thread so it's no need for it to go any further . I will clean this up as soon as I get a chance and several of you might as well and get ready to cause you know what's coming .
Post have been deleted now by another mod
before I could and Pete and GG you both

know better than to engage like you did.
Sorry Closed.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929