DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Altizure out of focus, how to fix it?

newhouse

Reactions
Hello trying to use Altizure beta with my Mavic Pro. All is fine but the pictures are all out of focus. In one try it worked fine but all others arre blurry. Dont remember what I made when it succeeded. I set focus in auto mode in DJI Go 4 and change to Altizure but the pictures are still blurry. Should I focus manually according to height to fly and set the focus fixed?

Hello trying to use Altizure beta with my Mavic Pro. All is fine but the pictures are all out of focus. In one try it worked fine but all others arre blurry. Dont remember what I made when it succeeded. I set focus in auto mode in DJI Go 4 and change to Altizure but the pictures are still blurry. Should I focus manually according to height to fly and set the focus fixed?
Try and lose or win! I found one solution. I fly first to the proper hight with DJI Go with autofocus, close the app and start Altizure. So the problem is fixed.

I pause the flight and tap screen to focus, then resume flight. It’s a pain but it works.

I just tested the app for the first time today (Altizure for DJI, not the Altizure Beta). So you mean you can tap that little screen with the video stream and it will focus? And how do you pause the mission in mid flight?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure