DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 3 almost pro Camera will not come out of manual focus

Tim68

Reactions
I was flying my Mavic 3 yesterday (not sure what to call it anymore. It isn't the classic and it isn't the pro it is the one inbetween...lol) and I landed it for a battery swap. Put it back in the air and notice the image was completely blurry. Saw the camera was in manual focus. I set to AF and it goes briefly there and right back into manual. in the lower right the camera settings show auto. This is for both the photos and videos. I did get a gimble overload error when I brought it back down after the blurry issue. Any thoughts on what I am looking at? Software? wiring? Water?

I was flying my Mavic 3 yesterday (not sure what to call it anymore. It isn't the classic and it isn't the pro it is the one inbetween...lol) and I landed it for a battery swap. Put it back in the air and notice the image was completely blurry. Saw the camera was in manual focus. I set to AF and it goes briefly there and right back into manual. in the lower right the camera settings show auto. This is for both the photos and videos. I did get a gimble overload error when I brought it back down after the blurry issue. Any thoughts on what I am looking at? Software? wiring? Water?
You have the original dual camera Mavic 3. It's just called a Mavic 3 lol.
As far as your focus issue goes I have no suggestions. Never saw this issue before.

Last edited:
Couple things to check for other than an update.
I found a couple posts about this issue.

Screenshot of Google ChromeScreenshot of Google Chrome (10-12-23, 7-01-26 PM).jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown