DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Nice drone footage and locations are awesome.
Good to see a country with fairly relaxed drone rules, it really is very open to visiting, just following their very simple rules to fly.
Did you see many other drones flying when you were travelling about there ?

Reactions: lunananebe
Did you see many other drones flying when you were travelling about there ?
There are a lot of drones.
When I was on Batur volcano there were a lot of drones, I think all of us has such moments, when you want to be alone with nature drones prevent enjoy view, nature, sound.
And there rules fairly relaxed for drones, and this is very nice point to visit this country with drone and record a lot of nice view and share them with people.
During my trip I faced only two-three places where you can't use drone and it only in old temples

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
There are a lot of drones.
When I was on Batur volcano there were a lot of drones, I think all of us has such moments, when you want to be alone with nature drones prevent enjoy view, nature, sound.

Shame about the problem of too many at times, hopefully most will fly with consideration to others and local rules (yes, the temples are to be respected, as in their drone regs).
Then drone fliers can continue to shoot such great scenery there into the years to come.

Hello to everyone!
This is my first experience with DJI Mavic Air.
I created a video and it's my first video.
Please enjoy it

Great video - you've done a good job making SLOW movements, short clips of 8-10 sec., variety and great colors. How did you process the video - did you use any LUTS or just manual adjustments?

Hello to everyone!
This is my first experience with DJI Mavic Air.
I created a video and it's my first video.
Please enjoy it

Great edit! Something about that beautiful blue water that DJI cameras just love. I noticed the front 1/4 had blown out highlights which could have been dealt with post. Even easier by dropping exposure while flying and bringing out the shadows in post. Still, great cuts and timing and I now actually know what Bali looks like:)

Great video - you've done a good job making SLOW movements, short clips of 8-10 sec., variety and great colors. How did you process the video - did you use any LUTS or just manual adjustments?
I use only manual adjustments. I wait exact time to fly and record on drone. I get up very early to catch nice views without people and with good natural colors. I’m using Final Cut to make videos. This project weight is about 100gb in Final Cut

Great edit! Something about that beautiful blue water that DJI cameras just love. I noticed the front 1/4 had blown out highlights which could have been dealt with post. Even easier by dropping exposure while flying and bringing out the shadows in post. Still, great cuts and timing and I now actually know what Bali looks like:)
Thank you for your comment.

Il is difficult to believe that this is your first video using Mavic Air. It is just plain splendid! A lot of footage, choice of selection and computer work. Congratulations and keep on enjoying droning and sharing with this forum.

Il is difficult to believe that this is your first video using Mavic Air. It is just plain splendid! A lot of footage, choice of selection and computer work. Congratulations and keep on enjoying droning and sharing with this forum.
Thank you.
I hope in near future I'll have more time in Asia and do more videos!

Wonderful - I was captivated by the scenery and thought you put everything together in a very masterful way. Hard to believe this is your first production!
Thank you!
I set myself very high standards and it is hard to me to create a really beautiful and professional videos.
I always try my best!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98