DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazing Drone Light Show on American Idol.

That was amazing, I moved it here so it would be easier for everyone to view.

Reactions: Kilrah
That's INSANE!!! I can't even imagine what a big job was done to create such a drone show. Now I realize how talented our people... American cultural development is abandoned now because of lots more ground-up problems in society. But I'm happy to see that we still creating such amazing art objects as I can call this way. I did a lot of papers on this theme and found many useful sources. And what I realized at the end of researching is the point that we can develop the culture without knowing its past. So maybe someone has ever done a similar show but using something simpler than drones...

Reactions: The Droning Company
That's INSANE!!! I can't even imagine what a big job was done to create such a drone show. Now I realize how talented our people... American cultural development is abandoned now because of lots more ground-up problems in society. But I'm happy to see that we still creating such amazing art objects as I can call this way. I did a lot of papers on this theme and found here much useful info. And what I realized at the end of researching is the point that we can develop the culture without knowing its past. So maybe someone has ever done a similar show but using something simpler than drones...
I'm so interested in similar projects, are they exist?

Reactions: The Droning Company

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman