DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Amazing rocks and birds evasive maneuvers

Totally enjoyed the ride. Catching the birdie below you was fun. Very relaxing. -Godspeed
I had more than 150h in the air thousands of km's and very few birds on my camera and this flight 2 of them are filmed one maneuvering - I consider this a luck ;)

Reactions: ATW and Droniac
Enjoyed your video. Bulgaria has beautiful scenery and it is great to be able to film in open areas with rocks and a varied and interesting landscape. Way more birds where I fly here in Niagara Falls. I avoid them as much as possible.

I just love Beethoven's "Moonlight" sonata but found the action somewhat dizzying. The subject matter was - as usual - beautiful.
Glad the birds did not attack
Thanks for showing
DJI FPV is bigger than most of them, heavier and even faster in leveled flight or ascending - birds are a lot more maneuverable and faster descending, but I really doubt some of them will attack

Reactions: ATW
Enjoyed your video. Bulgaria has beautiful scenery and it is great to be able to film in open areas with rocks and a varied and interesting landscape. Way more birds where I fly here in Niagara Falls. I avoid them as much as possible.
I also do not want to impose my presence on their nests but during the flight, I hardly see them if not directly on my course

Reactions: ATW and Droniac
I had more than 150h in the air thousands of km's and very few birds on my camera and this flight 2 of them are filmed one maneuvering - I consider this a luck ;)

Give it a name. Subtle and surprising to the greatest degree. Great news. More birds. You’re now on a quest. -Godspeed

Reactions: ATW and alex_markov
Wow! Wow! Wow!

That was so amazing !

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu