DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AMAZON AD CONFIRMS IMPENDING ARRIVAL OF DJI MINI 3 DRONE

kesteloo

Reactions
One of our readers shared the following screenshot, which seems to confirm the imminent arrival of the DJI Mini 3.

In a search for information on the yet-to-be-released DJI Mini 3 drone, the DroneXL reader was presented with search results that showed an ad from Amazon.

It seems to be a pretty standard Amazon ad that reads:

DJI Mini 3 at Amazon – Shop Camera & Photo. Save on DJI Mini 3. fast Free Delivery Available with Amazon.

Read more: DJI Mini 3 Imminent Arrival Confirmed By Amazon Ad

Attachments

• 366cb4faad89140a20dbe7859bad1c7dc3e1cd17aa958348d4cf75b191d38f6b copy.jpg
    366cb4faad89140a20dbe7859bad1c7dc3e1cd17aa958348d4cf75b191d38f6b copy.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 172
In the pricing leak that we saw earlier, they had an option for a fancy controller that cost $1000.

Any idea what controller will come standard with the Mini-3? I haven't seen any commentary about that yet.

Thx,

MM

I saw that ad a few days ago. I think the algorithm being used to generate the ad is just picking up on the number of searches for DJI Mini 3 on Amazon itself, and using that for a keyword ad buy. I wouldn't read much more into it at the moment. I personally have been doing that search at Amazon hoping to catch an errant early release of inventory, but it hasn't happened yet. I'd expect others are doing the same.

Reactions: closetmonster
I saw that ad a few days ago. I think the algorithm being used to generate the ad is just picking up on the number of searches for DJI Mini 3 on Amazon itself, and using that for a keyword ad buy. I wouldn't read much more into it at the moment. I personally have been doing that search at Amazon hoping to catch an errant early release of inventory, but it hasn't happened yet. I'd expect others are doing the same.
With over 4000 ratings (per the AD) makes me wonder which mini they might be selling....

Many items I search for that Amazon doesn't even carry comes up with "BUY XXXXX at Amazon.com" and when I go there it doesn't exist. That's what Amazon pays the big bucks to Google for. That being said I hope it's right this time. :D

Any seller on Amazon could make an ad like that. Not sure if it confirms much.

Yes, you have to be careful about trusting advertisements that pop up. If enough people started searching Mavic Mini 4, you can bet your bottom dollar you’ll see an Amazon advertisement for it 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Coskier
Many items I search for that Amazon doesn't even carry comes up with "BUY XXXXX at Amazon.com" and when I go there it doesn't exist. That's what Amazon pays the big bucks to Google for. That being said I hope it's right this time. :D
Yeah this is a strange phenomenon, used to get to pop ups for eBay that were the same thing whatever you typed into your browser you could even be dog s*** , a side bar ad would announce BUY dog s*** at .....
I wonder what the ad servers think about me? Another topic.

One of our readers shared the following screenshot, which seems to confirm the imminent arrival of the DJI Mini 3.

In a search for information on the yet-to-be-released DJI Mini 3 drone, the DroneXL reader was presented with search results that showed an ad from Amazon.

It seems to be a pretty standard Amazon ad that reads:

DJI Mini 3 at Amazon – Shop Camera & Photo. Save on DJI Mini 3. fast Free Delivery Available with Amazon.

Read more: DJI Mini 3 Imminent Arrival Confirmed By Amazon Ad
Yeah as above commenters have said, this happens when everyone is searching for something. Heck, we could all search for mini 5 and an Amazon advert would pop up for it. Clicking it will likely take you to the search results on Amazon

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S