DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon has a release date of June 29th?

I always order 2 drones, one from DJI and one from Best Buy or Amazon, many times I have gotten the drone faster from BB or Amazon , in the Covid days . Be interesting to see how this goes down.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
I have already order and paid one from DJI store in Italy. It says it will be shipped on June 17.
I am planning to order it through a local store, but will I be able to get a refund from DJI?

I have already order and paid one from DJI store in Italy. It says it will be shipped on June 17.
I am planning to order it through a local store, but will I be able to get a refund from DJI?
Yes, you can simply cancel your order and the refund will come between 5 - 7 days, depening how you paid before.
For me it was a matter of 2 hours with paypal.

Was looking at ordering from Amazon as I like to get my cash back rewards on Amazon card. Only thing is it states that the release date is June 29 with expected delivery of July 1-4? Anyone else see this and has anyone tried to contact Amazon about his? Hoping it is just an error.

I just tried to order from Amazon, and this is the page I got. No date is indicated. "Temporarily out of stock."

Attachments

• Temporarily out of stock.png
    Temporarily out of stock.png
    843.3 KB · Views: 4
Well I had already put in an order through Adorama but thought I'd test the theories here by ordering one from DJI.
Here's what was at the bottom:
Delivery to Texas
Expected delivery date: 06/29/2022
So end of June in North America folks.

My early order said May 17 to Kansas, Mini 3 Pro with RC & Fly More
Good luck with that since the Flymore kits have been a later shipment in the US since minute 1 of ordering and DJI's "shipping info" says they hold everything for the latest shipped item and they don't split orders. They told me in their "supportless" chat they WOULD split it for me and ship drone first but when I checked back a day later they said "no." HOPEFULLY I am wrong because I am tempted to order another one without the flymore and send 1 back if both show up cat once although now even the drone is shipped further out then I started with. See post/thread linked here :

Good luck with that since the Flymore kits have been a later shipment in the US since minute 1 of ordering and DJI's "shipping info" says they hold everything for the latest shipped item and they don't split orders. They told me in their "supportless" chat they WOULD split it for me and ship drone first but when I checked back a day later they said "no." HOPEFULLY I am wrong because I am tempted to order another one without the flymore and send 1 back if both show up cat once although now even the drone is shipped further out then I started with. See post/thread linked here :

Or you could just wait...

Or you could just wait...

Till (currently) end of August which is the current ship date for Flymore kits? No.

However that wasn’t my point, just my experience. Point is hardly anyone is aware of their “hold shipment for latest item” policy and all they see is the drone shipping date. There are probably an uncounted number of orders that are going to be held waiting for the Flymore kit or even a $15 power adapter.

Anyone ordering from DJI for ANYTHING ANYTIME should order every physical item separately to avoid this. DJI clearly spells this out on their website under shipping info as I copied below. They lied to me and said they were going to split the order. They didn't and they won't.

From their website:
Shipping Time and Rules
Shipment times for each product vary depending on availability. The estimated shipping time is shown for each product when you place an order at DJI Store - Official Store for DJI Drones, Gimbals and Accessories (United States). If your order includes several products, the estimated shipping time will depend on the product that will take the longest. We do not separate orders, nor do we separate combo products and ship them before the estimated shipping time. If you want to receive products individually as soon as they are available, please order them separately.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnmont250
For what ever it is worth... I am in Japan. I ordered Mini3 directly from DJI (Japan store) , in early May. I kept checking back in about in about shipping/delivery date, finally they said, 'drone 5 June, fly more 10 July'. cough. I looked on local Amazon and much much better. I order from Amazon and scrambled to cancel from DJI. Finally got refund. Amazon was a little hazy on actual delivery but I I got the drone on 21 May, day after release. On track to get fly more 26/27 May. Now Amazon here says, '2 months for drone delivery, fly more not availible ' . DJI now says 'drone can be sent by 25 May...fly more...not even listed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spshow