DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon price war for RID boxes is live!

Thelastosirus

Reactions
Hey Amazon has a price war for RID boxes and most of them are now $30-$35. Potensic, Holy Stone, and (Ruko, Bwine, Holyton, all cousin brands) are available. Be sure to click into the product page so you can actually see the discounts. I know sales have been posted before but they haven't been this cheap. I just ordered a Ruko for ~$32 including tax!

Look I don't care about your "feelings" or opinion of these boxes or RID in general. I posted this here because some folks have a need or desire for them and they are finally cheap.

Reactions: Xitor
Hey Amazon has a price war for RID boxes and most of them are now $30-$35. Potensic, Holy Stone, and (Ruko, Bwine, Holyton, all cousin brands) are available. Be sure to click into the product page so you can actually see the discounts. I know sales have been posted before but they haven't been this cheap. I just ordered a Ruko for ~$32 including tax!

Look I don't care about your "feelings" or opinion of these boxes or RID in general. I posted this here because some folks have a need or desire for them and they are finally cheap.
These have been cheap for a long time and will probably bottom out in the low 20s before it's over. If you need one now or may need one later (as a replacement) even now would be a good time to buy. Pretty sure they were expecting to sell a bunch of these before DJI announced they would upgrade thru software their most popular drones (including the Mavic 2 series) with standard RID. Honestly, that's probably half a million units across the board.

Just so you know, HS gave away a bunch of these for free to prior HS owners and if you asked nicely (go to their website), they would send you am Amazon discount code on top of their RID low price which didn't work on the regular listing but believe it or not, this is the HS RID as well and I bought it last year in the $20s: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CJBRTFJC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reactions: tstr14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluffman2