DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Ancaster Mill - Such a beautiful spot so close to home

pimpnswivel

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone - I'm experimenting with shorter video's (as recommended by many here)
here is another one! This one almost came at a great cost.. I crashed my drone while filming these shots and it landed in the water, fully submerged for a few minutes.
fortunately the drone was completely fine. the only thing that got damaged was the battery.
a small price to pay and a hard lesson learned to be more cautious.
if anyone has more suggestions I'd love to hear them.
thanks for watching!

Cool spot. Love the waterfall! And sorry to hear you hit the water. Glad the damage was limited only to a battery!

I’m still learning this stuff myself, so definitely no expert. But if you’d like a constructive suggestion, the only thing I noticed was that there were a couple small but sudden changes in direction that felt a little jarring to me as a viewer. So maybe just stay conscious of avoiding those while filming if you can. I think that would make your footage even better.

Reactions: pimpnswivel
Cool spot. Love the waterfall! And sorry to hear you hit the water. Glad the damage was limited only to a battery!

I’m still learning this stuff myself, so definitely no expert. But if you’d like a constructive suggestion, the only thing I noticed was that there were a couple small but sudden changes in direction that felt a little jarring to me as a viewer. So maybe just stay conscious of avoiding those while filming if you can. I think that would make your footage even better.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll try to add some motion blur to smooth out those sudden movements in my next video :)

Sorry to hear about your accident, but glad the drone was ok, a new battery is a cheap fix.

Liked the video and some nice views of the waterfall.

Reactions: pimpnswivel
Sorry to hear about your accident, but glad the drone was ok, a new battery is a cheap fix.

Thanks! I have a new drone coming on Monday and it has better obstacle avoidance so hopefully that will help lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife