DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

And so it begins...

mckevin32

Reactions
Ordered my MA2 literally 5 minutes ago. Experience wise, there was the short lived fixed wing fiasco a few years ago (park flyer, NBD). More recently, wife got me a cheapie quad for my birthday. Full size, but the 5 minute battery variety. Four short flights and two motors later I’ve had enough of that (not even wrecks, just stripped gears). Then the little Holy Stone micro that has taken a beating flying around the living room, lol.
Finally pulled the trigger on quality with the MA2 after countless videos, reviews, and a goodly amount of reading this forum. (Thanks!)
Central KS, so open space is in plentiful supply. Here’s hoping I don’t screw it up too badly too soon!

Ordered my MA2 literally 5 minutes ago. Experience wise, there was the short lived fixed wing fiasco a few years ago (park flyer, NBD). More recently, wife got me a cheapie quad for my birthday. Full size, but the 5 minute battery variety. Four short flights and two motors later I’ve had enough of that (not even wrecks, just stripped gears). Then the little Holy Stone micro that has taken a beating flying around the living room, lol.
Finally pulled the trigger on quality with the MA2 after countless videos, reviews, and a goodly amount of reading this forum. (Thanks!)
Central KS, so open space is in plentiful supply. Here’s hoping I don’t screw it up too badly too soon!
Nice! Welcome to the forums! I too, use that phrase "...and so it begins" Where does that even come from...

Nice! Welcome to the forums! I too, use that phrase "...and so it begins" Where does that even come from...
the lord of the rings trilogy i believe

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

Man, you'll love that MA2. Hope you got the Fly More kit--Those extra batts will definitely come in handy. The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in Kansas!.

Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone". Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn how to find it. We have over 120,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining. We're glad to have you with us!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Finally pulled the trigger on quality with the MA2 after countless videos, reviews, an

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland mckevin32.

I've had a Spark for over three years and liked it enough to Up my Game last month with the MA2.

Sweet aircraft.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and helpful feedback. We look forward to contributions and view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d