DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

And We Have a WINNER! (Drone Sweepstakes)

The Droning Company

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.thedroningcompany.com
The winner of the DJI Air 2 S in our drone sweepstakes is Rod Morrison out of Sugar Land, Texas who also happens to be a member of this forum.

He will be receiving his drone from Florida Drone Supply next week and we will be posting a video of him unboxing it when it arrives.

There is a video of his name being randomly picked by a computer on our Facebook page as it's too large to post here.

Rod Morrrison.png

Last edited:
GO TEXAS!!!!! congradulations Rod. I am just east of you in Pearland. Let me know if you ever want to go flying
Thanks, Howard. I've been reading posts here for about a year. Recently purchased a mini3 pro and consider myself a newbie so I would definitely like to fly with you. Hopefully, you can mentor me from your own experience. I plan to get my part 107 license soon. Can I list my cell# here?

Reactions: The Droning Company
Congrats, Rod! Enjoy safe and happy flying!

The winner of the DJI Air 2 S in our drone sweepstakes is Rod Morrison out of Sugar Land, Texas who also happens to be a member of this forum.

He will be receiving his drone from Florida Drone Supply next week and we will be posting a video of him unboxing it when it arrives.

There is a video of his name being randomly picked by a computer on our Facebook page as it's too large to post here.

View attachment 158049

Congratulations Rod from your neighbor in Pearland!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga