DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android DJI GO 4 4.1.2

Just saw this on Google Play. Nothing new for the Mavic, all Spark and Inspire 2 updates.
Racenviper I owe you an apology for closing your thread so fast .
Please understand I am dealing here and in PhantomPilots and there
has been so many duplicate threads and this app keeps updating so fast I messed up . Again I apologize .
Carry on .

well this version came great for me, i have android 7.1.2 and go 4 crashed all the time, some devices it worked but on alot others didnt
many ppl complained
so in this go 4 version they fixed some bugs
finally its working :)

I have not used GO 4 for the same reason, if the rain stops tomorrow i have many things to try.

i use litchi, but need go4 for few reasons, one is the ability to have the pics i take ready on the phone in full quality

Worth updating. It will give you back digital zoom on the 5 way switch. It was not working on the previous build.

Hi all -

I'm new here, but been around for a while on the sister site gopropilots.com.

This past weekend I got myself a mavic pro. I was looking at the Google Play store and found the Go 4 app for android but was really surprised to see the rating was a dismal 2.7. Looking at the first 50 or so reviews it appears that the majority of the complaints are for disconnects or the app crashing the phone to various degrees. A few comments even indicated that app for iOS if far more stable. At the time when I was reading the reviews (Sunday 6/18), I noticed that the latest update was from 2017-06-17 for v4.1.2. (Just looking now, the latest update is now 2017-06-20 but still for v4.1.2). And by the way, most of the negative comments is saw were from 6/18.

So, not having flown the mavic yet, were all of this negative comments really for v4.1.2, or were they for a prior version (I'm not sure if that would be).

For my current phone, I'm currently using the original OnePlus One running android v6.0.1. I'm contemplating on upgrading to either OnePlus 5 (which was supposed have been launched earlier today but I haven't caught up on that news yet) or the untested Essential phone.

If the Go 4 app isn't doing too well on Android, I've thought about using my GF's old iPhone 5s (which isn't in use since she upgraded to an iPhone 7) or get an iPad mini 4 (which is currently on sale at Best Buy for $300). From what I've seen posted around, the iPad mini looks to big and clunky with the mavic's controller.

Your input is appreciated

i got two roms on my android phone, in the android 6, go 4 is running flawlessly, in android 7.1.2 the app didnt work at all untill few days ago when dji upgraded to 4.1.2, the app works now, but crashes from time to time, randomly

EDIT: as i wrote this reply i noticed another update for go 4.1.2 in the play store, so maybe they fixed some more bugs

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras