DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android or Apple?

The daily/weekly post answered again :p Apple if you have the money and want no issues, this coming from a die hard Android/Windows user for everything else ...except DJI products ;)
I agree on all accounts. this is especially true if you run Litchi as androids don't play well with both litchi and dji go installed as androids have issues figuring out which to launch. In this case IOS is better however I only run Litchi so I have a Tripltek android. For Autel only androids work well so you may need both if you have other brands

At the moment I am using my Samsung S10e with the mini 2. Works fine. But I think I prefer a larger screen, I think, as I am not able to test it. Maybe other users can say something about it?

So I am think between these 2: Apple iPad mini 5 or a Samsung S6 lite. Besides the price, what are cons and pros?
I read somewhere, the Fly app, or even DJI would be a bit better on Apple......

Thanks....
I will be brief; If you don't want problems, use Apple products. I share my own experience.

Reactions: Geeforce
I will be brief; If you don't want problems, use Apple products. I share my own experience.
As I would buy a tablet anyway I am thinking of the iPad mini 5.

Also very curious about the iPad mini 6, but maybe I have to wait several months......

At the moment I am using my Samsung S10e with the mini 2. Works fine. But I think I prefer a larger screen, I think, as I am not able to test it. Maybe other users can say something about it?

So I am think between these 2: Apple iPad mini 5 or a Samsung S6 lite. Besides the price, what are cons and pros?
I read somewhere, the Fly app, or even DJI would be a bit better on Apple......

Thanks....
I notice that the S10e has both compass and GPS. Does the WiFi only version have both? TIA

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S