DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android system not workin smart controller

Not sure about that I know my smart controller has always worked but it’s very quirky if I were you I would go into the settings and just do a full reboot or a refresh it’ll take time for it to upload I’ve done it wants it erases everything but if you’re not getting any luck I would try everything under the sun and I would start in settings,I wish I could help you that’s an expensive controller and there should be someone that you can talk to on the phone immediately that will walk you through it unfortunately Dji customer service is horrible,Drive what I said maybe it just needs a full reboot

Isn't WebView part of the Google ecosystem, an not part of the Android OS?

People do backdoor installs of Google to get access to the Google AppStore -- and DJI tries to shut all that down when starting DJI apps before a flight.

But - if a Factory Reset isn't available, I'd launch DJI Assistant for Mavic, and try doing a REFRESH of the tablet firmware.

Another thought: you might try using the controller BACK button to back out of the browser ... that may allow you to access the system reset.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev