DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android tablet and the forum question.

Yorkshire_Pud

Reactions
When using the tablet and replying to a post, if I wish to delete an entire "reply" quotation, including the poster's name, I can not delete the poster's name nor the quotation 'box'.
Nor dies it work if I switch the tablet to the desktop view.

How do I achieve this deletion ?

On a PC it is very simple, just keep the backspace key pressed.

Although I have not used a tablet to view the forums, I would expect it to be the same as on a PC. Nonetheless, this is a question for @clackey

I'm not sure exactly what you are describing when it comes to deleting but this is working for me on both computer and tablet:

Using the backspace key only, starting at the end of your reply, hold down the backspace until you your entire reply is deleted and then cursor should jump to the box and start deleting that particular reply....keep holding down backspace until the poster's name is deleted and you get a fresh reply.

As you can imagine...I do this *alot* :)

I'm not sure exactly what you are describing when it comes to deleting but this is working for me on both computer and tablet:

Using the backspace key only, starting at the end of your reply, hold down the backspace until you your entire reply is deleted and then cursor should jump to the box and start deleting that particular reply....keep holding down backspace until the poster's name is deleted and you get a fresh reply.

As you can imagine...I do this *alot* :)
Yep that works until the deletion reaches the name of the quoted person, with the tablet the deletion then stops dead and I am left with the quoted person's name and the quotation box.
With a PC the deletion deletes that name and the quotation box and I end up with the fresh reply that you describe.

Yep that works until the deletion reaches the name of the quoted person, with the tablet the deletion then stops dead and I am left with the quoted person's name and the quotation box.
With a PC the deletion deletes that name and the quotation box and I end up with the fresh reply that you describe.
Sure. Working ok on Tripltek 9 with Android 12 in Chrome browser.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avivf377