DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anna Maria Beach Florida at dawn.....New guy still learning everything

So Im still new at all of this....but hopefully its getting better

Nice flying, may be a little long for the same scenery. Its hard to keep some peoples attention for this site. Like the reverse in the end, saw the lady on left walking backwards.

Reactions: MaxE1955!
Looks like my flight this morning at Indian Rocks. Nice film but too long for just scenery. Not much to look at on our FL beaches (mine too) without action. Dolphins, kites flying, people fishing, any action or a cool POI would keep interest. Don’t stop now, the best is yet to come. ?

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Yeah... mostly I’m just trying to get more time flying from the screen more than watching the drone and those waves are mesmerizing . Just happy not to drop it in the drink. Also trying to learn the editing to cut and transition the video. Fun stuff though. Thanks for the input . ??

Nice relaxing video, but as others have said a bit long for watching the same thing. It would be a nice background video to have playing over a visit - but then you’d have to loop it to make it longer!

Yeah... mostly I’m just trying to get more time flying from the screen more than watching the drone and those waves are mesmerizing . Just happy not to drop it in the drink. Also trying to learn the editing to cut and transition the video. Fun stuff though. Thanks for the input . ??
If you have Refresh on your Mini, I suggest a float of some kind for water retrieval. I’m using a GetterBack but still playing with best location. For now, hanging underneath but it sometimes interferes with the bottom sensors. Keep up the fun.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
If you have Refresh on your Mini, I suggest a float of some kind for water retrieval. I’m using a GetterBack but still playing with best location. For now, hanging underneath but it sometimes interferes with the bottom sensors. Keep up the fun.
Attach to a rear arm?20200525_094226.jpg

Reactions: Capt KO
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31