DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Annoying remote alarm

SkyWizard

Reactions
Does anyone know what are the specific reasons the remote makes that horribly unpleasant alarm? My MO for dealing with this is usually just power down and re-insert the battery.

Does anyone know what are the specific reasons the remote makes that horribly unpleasant alarm? My MO for dealing with this is usually just power down and re-insert the battery.
hi try turning 90 degrees so the sensors are not pointing at you or stand further away on startup

Nothing is working. I tried to fly today but couldnt figure out how to make the remote stop beeping. Everything else seems fine.

Can you elaborate on how the alarm sounds like? And, if it is safe to do so, can you take a screenshot? Either one of the two would help narrow down what's causing the "alarm."

Can you elaborate on how the alarm sounds like? And, if it is safe to do so, can you take a screenshot? Either one of the two would help narrow down what's causing the "alarm."
It's a very loud beeping sound coming from the remote. Ive had it happen if the remote takes too long to connect to the drone. Recently the alarm sounded when the drone status was "rtg" and there were no warning signs, I just power cycled and reconnected everything and it stopped.
I think it has somthing to do with connectivity, either with the phone, controller or drone. Whenever it happens, I power cycle everything and re-plug the phone to the remote. It hasnt happened since I made this post but I dont remember there ever being anything come up on the screen when it happens. Honestly, Im surprised no one seems to know what Im talking about, I would think this kind of alarm would be well known because it is very loud, loder than it needs to be in my opinion. It almost feels like its damaging my ears.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexxorellana