DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ANOTHER DJI Fly Update?? 1.3.0 on its way

Did anyone else get an updated 1.3.0 today? Version 1.3.0 (928-official)
If you auto update, and got it today, then it took almost a week for it to show up for you it was released late on 1st for the Mar. 2 release of the DJI FPV.

If you auto update, and got it today, then it took almost a week for it to show up for you it was released late on 1st for the Mar. 2 release of the DJI FPV.
Not 1.3.0 (925-official) which I got last week.

Version 1.3.0 (928-official) showed up for download before today's flights.

Before and after:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210305-140606.png
    Screenshot_20210305-140606.png
    105 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20210305-140814.png
    Screenshot_20210305-140814.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 41
Not 1.3.0 (925-official) which I got last week.

Version 1.3.0 (928-official) showed up for download before today's flights.
Guess they tweaked it again, personally, i wish they made it 1.3.1 and not moved some other build number that you don't really see until you download it and can check the settings page in the app.

Guess they tweaked it again, personally, i wish they made it 1.3.1 and not moved some other build number that you don't really see until you download it and can check the settings page in the app.
Are you still running 925?

Are you still running 925?
Looks that way.... and of course they don't really say what happened between 925 & 928, nothing else really changes.. might have been FPV specific, refreshing the App store does appear to have shown 928, though its not clear until I actually install it

I updated the Fly App in my iPhone to 1.3.0. but I have not flown my MA2 or MMini using this.

Still using my Android phone for the Fly App due to the "Mobile CPU overload" issue on the iPhone 6 plus.

DJI download page still shows the 1.2.4. for the MA2 for Android phones as of this writing.

I updated the Fly App in my iPhone to 1.3.0. but I have not flown my MA2 or MMini using this.

Still using my Android phone for the Fly App due to the "Mobile CPU overload" issue on the iPhone 6 plus.

DJI download page still shows the 1.2.4. for the MA2 for Android phones as of this writing.
I see 1.3.0. Maybe because you're in the Philippines? Mavic Air 2 - Downloads - DJI

Possible. I just took a screenshot of the DJI MA2 dowload page, as attached.

Still no 1.3.0. for the Fly App
What happens when you do the following in the DJI Fly app?

1. Tap "Profile"
2. Tap "Settings"
3. Tap "About"
4. Tap "Check for Updates"

What happens when you do the following in the DJI Fly app?

1. Tap "Profile"
2. Tap "Settings"
3. Tap "About"
4. Tap "Check for Updates"
On my Android phone, I have my settings here on "Auto Check for Updates."

So far, no alert yet for any new update.

If I tap manually, message is "Server error. Tap Check for Updates and try again (-1)"

However, my iPhone Fly App is already on 1.3.0.

On my Android phone, I have my settings here on "Auto Check for Updates."

So far, no alert yet for any new update.

If I tap manually, message is "Server error. Tap Check for Updates and try again (-1)"

However, my iPhone Fly App is already on 1.3.0.
I think unless something has changed, Fly has not been showing up in the Play Store, since I don't use Droid, Does Auto-Updates only apply to apps that show up in the play store, which Fly does not, or has not been recently.

I’m still hoping for live streaming to IG and other platforms like I had with the GO app, so keep updating fly

I hear through the grapevine there is yet ANOTHER update (1.3.0) imminent for release. This is getting ridiculous if true!
Awesome... as the app has plenty of room for improvement. Especially if at some point they add true way points through Litchi.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying