DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ANOTHER DJI Fly Update?? 1.3.0 on its way

The Apple App Store provides awesome details. ?
The Apple App Store has nothing to do with it, the developer inputs the "awesome details", not Apple. in this case, DJI is providing the details, and not very much of them either...

I think unless something has changed, Fly has not been showing up in the Play Store, since I don't use Droid, Does Auto-Updates only apply to apps that show up in the play store, which Fly does not, or has not been recently.
The previous update here took some time to get throught but eventually at some point my Samsung Galaxy S8 asked me if I wanted to update DJI Fly. Never downloaded it from the DJI site.

UPDATE: I was able to download and install Fly App v1.3.0. already on my Android phone.

Thanks to the QR code that was posted on another thread in this forum.

Haven't tested it though. Will see tomorrow. Thumbswayup ;)

I hear through the grapevine there is yet ANOTHER update (1.3.0) imminent for release. This is getting ridiculous if true!
I believe beneficial if they are improving the screen, improving or adding useful functions.

The Apple App Store has nothing to do with it, the developer inputs the "awesome details", not Apple. in this case, DJI is providing the details, and not very much of them either...
Just speaking generally, Apple just hosts the App Store and yes the developer writes, or in this case does write much for release notes. ?

This is a large complaint no matter who releases the update, there is never I fixed x bug or y bug, its always stability and performance, that you never seem to really see.. Sometimes there is, they say they fixed some crashing under some situation, but that is rare.
I’ve had nothing but a great experience with the fly app on iOS I’ve never had a problem whatsoever and pretty **** stable for me

Reactions: DavidBlezard
I just uploaded the 1.3.1 version on my iPad mini yesterday but haven't flown with it yet.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying