DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another Newbie, UK

welcome from a fellow member in wales where are you located

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the Forum from the Sunshine State of Florida! Enjoy the forum!! A lot of knowledge can be learned here.

I also need to add an apology for posting in the wrong place initially, ??

No worry it happens to all of us once in a while. It's all taken care of now.

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome there is so much to learn all the time and some great minds here to help with any problem you may encounter. Maybe we can meet up when we come home for a visit next year.

Reactions: Droneonanon
Welcome from Chicago the Windy City.
Wanted to comment on your humble attitude, hoping to learn from the more seasoned pilots. Learning from others, and what mistakes they have made. Will save you from crashing your Bird.This Pilots forum, is a great place to gain knowledge.
Blue Skies and Safe flying to you.

Reactions: Droneonanon
Welcome from Chicago the Windy City.
Wanted to comment on your humble attitude, hoping to learn from the more seasoned pilots. Learning from others, and what mistakes they have made. Will save you from crashing your Bird.This Pilots forum, is a great place to gain knowledge.
Blue Skies and Safe flying to you.
Thanks, it makes no sense to me not to tap into the wealth of knowledge on this forum when advice is required and certainly beats stumbling around with fingers crossed! !

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and new to the world of drones, hoping to learn from the more seasoned pilots out there!?
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803